MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 6th to the 12th of August

MSM-04 Acguy
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I got distracted by a new tablet game called Fantasica (now available for i-devices, but did last week bring.

On Monday morning before work I went food shopping with my mum. When I got to work for a 12PM start, I found that the person who called me on Sunday night was wrong, I was meant to be starting at 10AM. Luckily they know it was not my fault. I finished work at 4:40PM. After work I went to Jessops to get small tripod. When I got home there was a note free Royal Mail about Reaper Miniatures order. I had import tax and handling feel to pay, about £14 worth. Some free shipping. After that I unplugged the camera to take the 7TV pictures, but the camera never charged. Beep, Beep, Beep. Why me. I plugged it into charging again and built a HeroClix team for Thursday.
Watched: Episode 43 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Listened: Episode 328 of Anime Pulse.

On Tuesday morning posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and I also ordered the Marvel Chaos War Fast Forces set before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 5PM. When I got home my parents had picked up the Reaper Minitures order so I did a lot of modelling in the evening. I tried the camera again and it still is not working.
Watched: Part of episode 1002 of WWE Raw and episodes 27 and 28 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory.

AJ Lee the GM of Raw
On Wednesday I worked from 12PM to 5:40PM. When I got home my Marvel Chaos War Fast Forces had arrived. Sweet super quick, so I redid my HeroClix team for Thursday. I decided to dig out my old camera, but sadly the flash on it was too powerful, so I am going to have to get it checked out at Jessops. I got on to doing some more modelling.
Watched: The rest of episode 1002 of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 95 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

On Thursday morning before work I went to Jessops to get my mum's camera looked at. The battery and camer were fine, however the staff member at the store suggested that it could be the USB plug or the cable. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. All day at work I suffered from a headache. When I finished work I was about to send a text to Darren S to say I will not be going to HeroClix due to the headache, but as I was about to write it I received a text from Darren S saying that HeroClix will not be happening this week. LOL. When I got home I finished off and posted the DreamClix post. On and I plugged the camera into charge again, this time with a different USB plug.
Listened: Episode 63 of VG Pulse.

On Friday morning before work me and my mum went to the City Center as there was a couple of thing I need. We first went to the 3 store to pick up a new sim card for my tablet as the sim card in it runs out at the end of the month. Then we went to the market and picked up a new work bag as the one I had was falling apart. Then we went to Games Workshop to get a case to carry my figures. I also picked up (will ordered) the new Warhammer 40,000 tape measure. Due a little trouble at Games Workshop (I do not have the time to go into details), I got to work a little late, 11:01AM. Where was no problems with work about it as I phoned a head about it. I finished at 5:25PM. When I got home I realised I forgot to get Undercoating Spray when I went to Games Workshop. I started filling the case. When I went to repair a couple of figures, the lid to the super glue was not coming off. I tested the camera as well and it was now working fine now. I decided to push all the 7TV posts back a week than trying to get half a dozen post done at once.
Watched: Episode 13 of Transformers: Prime.
Read: Chapter 20 of Battletech: The Legend of the Jade Phoenix Trilogy: Way of the Clans.

On Saturday morning before coffee I tried popped into Games Workshop to get the the Undercoating Spray and some super glue, but sadly they did not open until 10AM which is when I needed to be at coffee. At coffee this week was me, Richard, Darren H and Lisa. They were all late so I could have waited for Games Workshop to open. Never mind. I worked from 12PM to 1PM as it was super dead. I popped into to Hobbycraft for the spray, but the were ever out of it or did not have it out due to a massive refit. At 4PM I went to Richard's for the second game of 7TV. This time the Villains had to get out of a military base, which they managed to do with a sound victory, but it felt close. Sadly we last track of time and had problems getting home, but we managed it in the end.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday was a normal day off work. I ended up spending most of the day updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, taking photos, post the 7TV Team post and writing the Cosmic Cosplay post, but sadly I did not get time to post the Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episode 405 "The Final Day of the Straw Hat Crew" of One Piece.

Here is a list of posts that I will be posted during the coming week:

Wednesday the 15th of August: "7TV Teams: Tau Invasion Force (100)".
Friday the 17th of August: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 18th of August: "7TV Teams: Kung-Fu Detective School (150)".
Sunday the 19th of August: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 21st of August: "Neoscream's Life" and "7TV Teams: Doctor Who (100)".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment