MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 15 August 2012

7TV Teams: Tau Invasion Force (100)

I use to play Warhammer 40,000, but have given up several years ago (around the release of 4th edition). I have sold off most of what I had apart from what little guard stuff I had, my Elder (due to them not selling) and my Tau as I wanted to keep them for now. After picking up 7TV I have decided to use them as an alien invasion fleet trying to take over the world. Something different for the good old Doctor to battle.


The Star of the show, a Tau Ethereal
Mysterious Stanger
Move: 6
Def: 4
Hits: 3
Str: 3
Agi: 3
Int: 7
Mor: 4
Attacks: Brawl 4+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Insane Strike From The Shadows, Hypnotise, A Good Offence, Inrulnerable (1), Luck (2), Leader (1), Mind Blast
Rating: 55
Model: Conversion from a Games Workshop Warhammer Fantasy figure and random Tau parts.

Co-Staring, a Tau Crisis Suit
Failed Experiment
Move: 7
Def: 5
Hits: 2
Str: 5
Agi: 3
Int: 2
Mor: 2
Attacks: Brawl 4+.
Special Effects, Star Qualities and other notes: Fearsome, Large, Body Armour, Energy Blast, Luck (1)
Rating: 45
Model: Game Workshop Warhammer 40,000 Tau Crisis Suit.

Below is a picture of what the 150 rating team will look like.


Next time will be the 150 upgrade to the Kung-Fu Detective School. Until next time, Mecha up!

No comments:

Post a Comment