MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 30th of July to the 5th of August

MSM-03 Gogg
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last my mum finally had the operation on her shoulder and I ordered a ton of figures, but did last week bring.

I was off work on Monday due to Asthma appointment. In the morning I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. My Hasslefree Miniatures order arrived before going out. I went to and from the appointment on my trike. Everything was ok and I do not need to go again until a year's time unless my Asthma acts up badly. When I got home I worked on and posted the first ever 7TV team post and did some painting.
Watched: Episode 42 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, episodes 5 and 9 of Playhouse Presents and episode 22 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory.
Listened: Episode 327 of Anime Pulse.

On Tuesday morning posted last week's Neoscream's Life post before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 4:25PM without a break. When I got home I finished off painting most of the figures I was painting.
Watched: Episodes 23 to 25 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory, episode 1001 of WWE Raw, episode 403 of One Piece and Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland.

On Wednesday I worked from 11AM to 3:20PM without a break again. In the evening apart from a bit of modeling  I did not do much.
Watched: Episode 26 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory and episode 11 of season 2 of Transformers: Prime. 
Listened: Episode 62 of VG Pulse.

On Thursday morning I post the second 7TV Teams post before going to work. I worked from 11AM to 4:15PM with out a no break yet again. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.
WLR: Nothing.

On Friday morning I finished off and posted the week's MK HeroClix post. Before going to work download a new game for my tablet called, Fantasica (the game was the reason why I am writing all of this post on Monday instead of starting on Friday). I worked from 11AM to 4:20PM. During the day I mainly played Fantasica. It is a fantastic party role-play/tower defence/card collecting game from the people who made Galaxy Assault. There is a hell of a lot more things to do in Fantasica compared to Galaxy Assault, and a lot more longer game life. I also planned Saturday's game of 7TV.
Watched: Episodes 79 and 80 of the Gadget Show Web TV.
Listened: Episode 97 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

On Saturday morning I rushed about getting my stuff together for tonight's 7TV game and cutting down the amount of stuff that I was carring as I was going to be heading stairs to Richard's on bus after work, so I have to be able carry the stuff on foot and on buses. At coffee this week was me, Richard and Darren H. As there was no word from Nathan about tonight's 7TV game, Richard phoned him at coffee and we found that he could not make it this week as he was in Milton Keynes this weekend. So I am carry ten ten of stuff around with me for nothing. I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. At work I was given a training booklet to look at and fill out. Also I was told I would be starting work at 10AM on Monday. When I got home my Blue Rat Games order had arrived in the post.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday was a normal day off work. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, filled in the training booklet, wrote and finally posted on time this week's Cosmic Cosplay post. I was planning on doing a 7TV post in the evening, but somehow the camera ran out of battery power. Beep, Beep, Beep. (And it was still not charging for Monday.) I also recieved a phone call from work saying I now starting work at 12PM on Monday now.
Watched: Doctor Who: Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. and episode 404 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 188 of Manga Pulse.

Here is a list of posts that I will be posted during the coming week:

Wednesday the 8th of August: "7TV Teams: Tau Invasion Force (100)" if the camera is back working again.
Friday the 10th of August: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 11th of August: "7TV Teams: Kung-Fu Detective School (150)" if the camera is back working again.
Sunday the 12th of August: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 14th of August: "Neoscream's Life" and "7TV Teams: Doctor Who (100)" if the camera is working again.

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment