MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 25 July 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 19th to 25th July

One Piece (With all nine crew members)
Wow. The list might not be long but take it that I watched over 40 episodes of One Piece alone. That is over a series and a half in one week. It was a lot of watching. Got a feeling next week will be as bad. At this rate I be on series 4 by this time next week.  I also finished watching Transformers: Headmasters this week too. For those who do not know Japan never got the three episode long series 4 of Transformers know as The Rebirth.  Instead they had three complete series of between 35 to 47 episodes each. Well I best start the list then.

On Monday I watched episodes 4 to 8 of One Piece, episodes 21 to 27 of Transformers: Headmasters and listened to episode 11 of The Game Informer Show.
On Tuesday I watched episodes 9 to 11 of One Piece.
Transformers: Headmasters
On Wednesday I watched episodes 12 to 18 of One Piece, episodes 28 to 34 of Transformers: Headmasters and episodes 2 and 3 of Wolverine and the X-Men.
On Thursday I watched episodes 19 to 25 of One Piece, a Gadget Show web clip (Universal Remotes Reviewed) and part 7 of the Robot Chicken creators play D&D.
On Friday I watch episode 26 of One Piece which completes series 1 of it as well as episodes 27 to 29 and episode 35 which is the last episode of Transformers: Headmasters.
On Saturday I watched episodes 30 to 37 of One Piece and episodes 6 and 8 of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed.
On Sunday I watched episodes 38 to 44 of One Piece, episode 10 of Robotech: Macross Saga, episodes 1 and 2 of Transformer: (Super-God) Masterforce and episode 10 of Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment