MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 23 July 2010

Heroclix 22nd July, elite agents vs. school girls.

This week scenario was Battle of the Sexes. Two teams of 300 points each, one team of male characters and one team of female characters. Feats are allowed. Ok, minds blink who to play at first. With the female team I decided to go for Spider-Girl and base a team around the teen keyword. With the male team I first thought to go for a martial artist keyword team. But the defence values were too low. How I come up with a S.H.I.E.L.D. I can not remember but I did.

Female team:
Spider-Girl (Secrete Invasion) 77 points
Marvel Girl (Rook Ultimates) 48 points
Shadowcat (Exp Sinister) 54 points
Nico Minoru (Hammer of Thor) 84 points
Elektra Natchios (LE Critical Mass) 36 points
=299 points and 2 theme team rerolls


Male team:
Nick Fury (Uni Sinister) 63 points
Winter Soldier (Avengers) 70 points
Dum Dum Dugan (S.H.I.E.L.D. Secrete Invasion) 75 points
Wolverine (Uni Armour War) 60 points
Mandroid Armour (Exp Clobberin' Time) 32 points
=300 points and 2 theme team rerolls

The other players use a male solder team, a female cosmic team, two Avengers teams (one male, one female) and two teen teams (one male, one female). The first game was my female team ageist the male solder team. With the first attack being a roll of 11 that was probed to a nature 12 ageists poor Shadowcat I know my chances of winning was hopeless. But I keep on fighting and manage to make it a close fight, however I still lost.
The second game was my male team ageist the female Avengers team. A very bad map pick sealed my fate. I got creamed.
The third and final game I used my male team ageist the other teen team. In fact it was Spider-Girl and 5 Cuckoos. I bunch of school girls fighting ageist S.H.I.E.L.D.’s elite force. LOL. Sadly, poor old Nick Fury was KOed as Spider-Girl proved to be a real pain but I do win the game after a long fight ageist Spider-Girl.
I did not do too well this time, but it was ok. Over all the male teams won as out of a total of eight games the male teams win seven of them while the girls only won one game and that might be because of a bad map pick on the player of the male team they were ageist made. Never pick the castle map when you have a stealth base team with no fliers or leap/climbers.
The is no game next week but the week after will 400 points, Earth, Wind and Fire scenario.  What is Earth, Wind and Fire?  Only Darren, the judge, knows. All that we, the players, know is that we need to bring a 400 point team. The following week will must likely be a scenario that made. I might do a post next week about it. All I will say for now is that it will be called “No more powers” loosely based on the whole “No more mutants” from the end of House of M event in the Marvel comics.
Heroclix news now, to kick things off we first have the long awaited Spider-Man preview, it was the brick figure.  It is a nice sculpted and dial, but as it is on that massive base makes it very unplayable as it is hard for him to hide and to get around a non-outdoor only map. Next HCRealms had another preview for them self this time it was Deadpool. Looks good, but 151 points for only seven clicks of life does not seem right. I got a feeling that they over priced his special. Here is a link to Deadpool. Also Game Trade Magazine revild the next set which should be the last set of the year, DC HeroClix: 75th Anniversary. Apart from Bane and the White Lanterns I can not see me buying much of this set if any at all. Then, when I got home after this week's Heroclix, there were pictures from Comic Con of most, if not all of the Web of Spider-Man figures in a display cabiut on the web. The pictures were taken a bit too far to tell who are all of them but I will try to list the ones I know or been listed by others. Also some point values have been listed too. Please note that I will not be listing figures that have been reviewed.

  • Iron Man and Warmachine duo figure: this has been listed on the web as a 300 point figure. WOW. Hope it will be worth the points. This is the figure out of the whole sent I am mostly wanting.
  • New X-Force versions of Wolverine, Warpath, X-23 and Wolfsbane. All adding up to 300 points (105, 70. 60, 65). Sweet. I am hoping that there is an ATA for them to give them stealth (aka Batman Allies TA) and that Wolverine comes with the Avengers keyword.
  • Two Dakens. One as himself and another as (Dark) Wolverine. For those who do not know, Daken is Wolverine's son. Sadly the (Dark) Wolverine sculpted is a repaint of the X-Force Wolverine.
  • Bullseye as (Dark) Hawkeye.
  • Old School Venom and an AE Eddie Brock.
  • Anti-Venom.
  • J Jonah Jameson.
  • Mary Jane at 15 points.
  • Red Hulk at 220 points.
  • Red She-Hulk at 139 point.
  • Sandman. At last a new Sandman.
  • Iron Man who is a repaint of Iron Patriot.
  • Cosmic Spider-Man at 319 points.
  • Mysterio.
  • Two police officers, two nurses and two thugs. One of each is most likely LEs.
  • There was also three other figure I could name but you have to wait for.
  • Doc Ock.
  • Noh-Varr at 141 points.
  • Victor Mancha at 96 points.
  • Black Cat.
  • Cardiac.
  • Solo.
  • Prowler.
  • Scorpion.
  • Rocket Racer.
  • Molten Man.
  • Groot.
  • Nightcrawler. Ultimate X-Men version.
  • Firestar.
  • Will o Wisp.
  • Hammer.
  • Chameleon.
  • Kraven the Spider.
  • Jackal
  • Spider-Hulk. Must likely a chase figure.

OK could be good, could be bad. I would of love to of seen a Ultimate Shadowcat in the set as she did go out with Spider-Man for quite some time in the Ultimate universe. Never mind. Also below the Web of Spider-Man stuff was Iron Maiden Heroclix boosters. WTF! They would suit Horrorclix better. May be they decided to dump Horrorclix all together and releasing everything as Heroclix and Actionclix (currently only has Halo). I later learned that the boosters are small, one or two figure boosters with only eight figures to collect. The last bit of news is this week's Web of Spider-Man preveiw. This time it is the AE (Alternate Ego) Peter Parker and the two figures he can change to, normal suit Spider-Man or black suit Spider-Man. The two Spider-Men are the same sculp but repainted differently and different diels.
Well that is it for now. I got a feeling that this is a huge post so until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment