MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 19 July 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 12th to18th June

Ok, it has been a better than last week. But there was a bit of chaos on Sunday as I decided to and One Piece to my watch pile (all 10 movies and 458 episodes and counting) plus the missing Transformers shows from my pile (RiD, Armada, Energon, Cyberton and Animated).
On Monday I listened to the first half of episode 21 of Gundamn!@MAHQ, it is 3 hours long.
On Tuesday I watched episode 7 of Dragon Ball Kai, episode 33 of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, episode 6 of Fairy Tail, listened to the second half of episode 21 of Gundamn!@MAHQ and read chapter 4 of Chaos;Head and the web comics of CTRL+ALT+DEL for the month of May 2005. I ordered volumes 7 and 8 of Dragon Ball manga.
On Wednesday I was too busy testing my game MS Wars so I never got round on watching anything.
On Thursday I watched episode 9 of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, episode 4 of Seikon on Qwaser.
On Friday I did not watch anything as I was too busy with posting blogs posts and doing half a dozen tasks for my mum.
On Saturday I watched episode 9 of Robotech: The Macross Saga, episode 5 of .hack//Legend of the Twilight, episodes 5 and 6 of Needless, listened to episode 10 of The Game Informer Show and read chapters 73 to 76 of Dragon Ball.
On Sunday I brought Superman: Doomsday on DVD for £2 and watched episodes 1 to 3 of One Piece, episodes 17 to 20 of Transformers: Headmasters and Inception with my mates. I would of watch more One Piece but I hit Mega Upload's 24 hour viewing cap.
Well expect a lot of One Piece next week. Until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment