MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 18 July 2010

Blaire and Friends Update 18th July

I am posting this a couple of days later than I originally planned due to the special at the beginning of the week, but the way the week went I do not know what was the whole point of the special when not much happened this. Well I better get started. When I woke up on Tuesday morning Blaire was on line on MFC but not on cam. I PMed her "Hi" but she never replied. Not long after that she logged off. Maybe she came on to speech to Suzysmartz, who was on MFC too. Then I realised I had forgotten something from the special. I added it and then later when Suzy returned from a very long private, I went into her room to say hi and to let her know about the special. Suzy was with Zoeysmartz.

As Blaire still had not add anything new to her Amazon wish list and the fact I was planning on buying her birthday gift on Tuesday when my pay goes in, I dicided to ordered something anyway. Hope she loves it. Sadly as it was not being sold by Amazon, just on, I could not get it gift wrapped or add a gift tag to it. So I sent her a Tweeter saying do not open any amazon post until the 22nd. Later on in the day, Blaire posted on Tweeter a picture of a big bruise she had on her beautiful leg that she got from riding the mechanical cock on Saturday. Poor Blaire. Every time I see the picture I wish that there was something that I could do to make it better. It does show bigger is not better. Later on in the day, I decided to do some reading before going to bed when out of the blue Blaire logged on to Skype. We chatted for a while and I found out what happened to her. She left eXXXotic ealy because of the poor lag and hurting herself. We also talk about what she got while at the eXXXotica Expo and lingerie shopping and she apologised about forgetting to update her Amazon wish list. After she logged off I went to bed.
On Wednesday she was on MFC again but not on cam or replying. Is she watching the other models. Suzy and co were not cam so she coud not be talking to them. She also did it on Wendesday morning too, but I did not bothered PMing her this time. I just went back to bed for another 30 minutes as I would be able to hear her if she went on-line which she never did.
On Thursday, I Tweetered to her "One week to go" and she replied "You're so good to me". It was one week until her birthday.
And then that is it! No sign of her ever since then. She has not even logged on to MFC. Odd. Well that is it for this week. I hope there will be more of a post next week. The above pictures are the Tweeter one and two random old ones as there are no new ones. The new Compose mode on Blog Spot is fantastic. I can now place the pictures were I want them them just at the top of the screen, as long as it is at the top of a paragraph.  This will be very useful with my M.S. Wars blog. Until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment