MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 4 July 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the weeks of 21st June to 04th July



Ok like I said in a previous post, I did not get around to watching much the week before so I decided to make this weeks a double bill.
On Monday the 21st of June, I listened to episode 50 of Manga Pulse and read chapter 4 of Cardcaptor Sakura.
On Wednesday the 23rd of June I watch parts of the England match while doing other things.
On Saturday the 26th of June I manage to listen to episode 51 of Mange Pulse be for going to work. When I got back from work I found that I had received Transformers: War for Cyberton in the post so I was busy playing it for the next couple of days. However I managed to get myself away from the game to watch the season finally of Doctor Who.
On Monday the 28th of June I listened to episode 20 of season 5 of theOtako.com.
On Tuesday the 29th of June I watched episodes 4 and 5 and the first picture drama of the dubbed version of Code Geass and listened to episode 237 of Anime Pulse.
On Thursday the 1st of July I managed to watch episode 96 of the subbed version of Naruto: Shippuuden and a Gadget Show clip.
On Saturday the 3rd of July I watch a massive 6 Gadget Show clips, episode 41 of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's and listened to episode 238 of Anime Pulse.
On Sunday the 4th of July I watched episode 8 of Robotech: Macross Saga and listened to episode 2 of VG Pulse.
Version two of the summer season of Anime list is up now and I have added another show to my watch list Cat Shit One. Well that is it for this week. Having the Blackberry it really speeding up blog writing, I am really enjoying getting it. OK, there were a couple of problems like the Bluetooth, but other than that it is like Blaire, fantastic. Sorry Blaire had to say it. Until next time enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment