MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 30 August 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 23rd to 29th August


Mobile Suit Gundam Seed


Welcome to another “Watch, Listen and Read” post. Due to internet problems mid work, I was not able to do much watching then. However my watching system is slowly slowing down One Piece so that other shows can be watched.
On Monday I watched episode 11 of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, episodes 106 to 109 of One Piece, episode 6 of Code Geass, episodes 3 to 5 of Transformers: Victory and this week’s The Gadget Show. Also pre-ordered Mobile Suite Gundam 00 season two volume one and the last volume of Code Geass arrived in the post. Hippy.
On Tuesday I watched episodes 110 to 112 of One Piece and two Gadget Show web clips (Golf Gadgets and Sporting Challenge).
On Wednesday I did not watch anything due to a long shift at work and internet problems.
On Thursday I watched two Gadget Show web clip (MonoTracker and Top 4 Water Pistols) and episode 113 of One Piece.
On Saturday I watched three Gadget Show web clips (Body And Mind Challenge part onetwo and three), episode 12 of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, episode 36 of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ and episode 10 of Dragon Ball Kai.
On Sunday I watched episodes 114 and 115 of One Piece, episodes 6 to 8 of Transformers: Victory, episode 13 of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, episode 7 of Code Geass, two Gadget Show web clips (Sunglasses Reviewed and Dallas Tests the Fast Jet Luge), episode 22 of Fullmetal Alchemist, episode 1 of Rozen Maiden, episode 1 of Fate/Stay Night, episode 1 of Romeo X Juliet and episode 2 of Turn A Gundam.
The first episode Rozen MaidenFate/Stay Night and Romeo X Juliet were from a preview DVD. Rozen Maiden was nice, but not something I would go out to buy. Fate/Stay Night looks good and I heard that it is a great show so I am planning on getting the first volume. And lastly Romeo X Juliet was an interesting take on the Romeo and Juliet story, however with the amount of show on my watch list it this not intresting enough to continual watching it at the moment.

This week's opening is Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty Color. This was the third Bleach opening. I was planning on doing Pride, a track done by the same band for Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny. But I could only find one copy on YouTube of the opening version and the video and audio time was badly off sink.


No comments:

Post a Comment