MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 23 January 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 17th to the 23rd of January

Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post.

On Monday I watched episodes 15 to 17 of Slayers, episode 3 of Aquarion and listened to episode 264 of Anime Pulse. Yes I did miss episode 263 of Anime Pulse as it was a replay of episode 31 as Ichigo was away on his honeymoon.

On Tuesday I watched two Gadget Show web clip (Top 5 Fireworks and Blackberry Playbook @ CES 2011) and episode 1 of No Ordinary Family.

On Wednesday I watched episode 221 of the subtitled version of Bleach, a Gadget Show web clip (Internet Downloads Campaign) and listened to episode 82 of Manga Pulse.

On Thursday I watched episode 2 of No Ordinary Family and listened to episode 83 of Manga Pulse.

On Friday I watched episode 3 of IS: Infinite Stratos, episode 105 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden and episode 180 of One Piece.

On Saturday I watched the movie Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack.

On Sunday I watched episodes 181 and 182 of One Piece, episode 3 of the Wolverine anime and listened to episode 84 of Manga Pulse.

This week’s video is the opening of the first Slayers series. It is called Get Alone and is done by Megumi Hayashibara, the voice actress of the leading female character of the show Lina Inverse. She is also the voice actress of Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. Until next time, have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment