MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 2 January 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the weeks of the 13th of December to the 2nd of January

Wolverine anime -Coming soon
Sorry for being gone for so long here is a three week full Watch, Listen and Read post.

On the 13th of December 2010, I watched this week’s episode of the Gadget Show and episode 161 of One Piece.

On the 14th of December 2010, I watched episodes 162 and 163 of One Piece.

On the 15th of December 2010, I watched episode 164 of One Piece.

On the 16th of December 2010, I watched the second TV Special of One Piece and episode 165 of One Piece.

IS: Infinite Stratos - Coming Soon
I was too busy with work and Cosmic Break to watch anything from the 17th to the 23rd of December 2010.

On the 24th of December 2010, Christmas Eve, I watched this week’s episode of the Gadget Show which is the last of the current series.

On the 25th of December 2010, Christmas Day, I watched Iron Man 2 again. I also get several new DVDs, Graphic Novels and Xbox game. I will not be listing these here.

On the 26th of December 2010, I watched episode 13 of Love Hina, episode 45 of the dubbed version of Bleach, episode 166 of One Piece and listened to episodes 158 and 159 of Anime Pulse.

On the 27th of December 2010, I watched this year’s Doctor Who Christmas Special.

On the 28th of December 2010, I watched episodes 148 and 149 of the dubbed version Naruto, episode 1 of Soul Eater and episode 167 of One Piece.

On the 29th of December 2010, I watched Tron: Legacy with my mates at the cinema.

Nothing on the 30th of December 2010 and the 31st of December 2010, New Years Eve, but I did receive the new Neo Magazine in the post on New Year Eve.

On the 1st of January 2011, New Years Day, I watch episodes 11 and 12 of the Iron Man anime. It was a good show, but I am worried about Wolverine.

On the 2nd of January 2011, I watched episode 168 of One Piece, episode 103 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden and a Gadget Show web clip (Jason Bradbury reviews Streetfighter IV).

For this post I have five videos for you all, two One Piece Openings, their FUNimation English versions and a trailer of a new show starting next week.





The first opening we have is Believe which was the second opening. The Japanese version was song by Folder 5 and the English one was done by Meredith McCoy.





The second opening we have is Hikari E which was the third opening. The Japanese version was song by The Babystars and the English one was done by the English voice actor Vic Mignogna, well know for his role as the English voice for Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and hismassive following of fan girls at conventions.



The last video is from a new anime that is starting next week called IS: Infinite Stratos. Until next time enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment