MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 9 April 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 22nd to 28th March


I have watched on Monday this week’s Gadget Show and an online Gadget Show clip. After the weekly roll-over of my watching system, Transformers: Headmasters has drop in viewing order. On Tuesday I manage to watch seven online Gadget Show clip. On Wednesday I watch two more online Gadget Show clips and episode 18 Chobits. On Thursday and Friday I watched zip all because I am too busy on both days. On Saturday I watch episode 208 of Bleach and another online Gadget Show clip. On Sunday I watch is weeks UK episode of Caprica, the uncut episode 2 of Seikon no Qwaser (The Qwaser of Stigmata in English), another two online Gadget Show clips, episode 1 of Omamori Himari and episode 3 of Fairy Tail. Caprica is ok, but nowhere as good as the Battlestar Galactica remake. Omamori Himari was ok, but I have far too much to watch so I will not be watching any more of it.

After looking at the new Spring line-up (http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/spring-2010-v2march.jpg), I am planning on adding to my watch list, Heroman, SD Gundam: Brave Battle Warriors, Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou and Romance of the Three Kingdoms (can not find a link). But this may change. I also heard that the anima version of Iron Man was meant to be on in Spring line-up but it was not listed. Has it been pushed back? Has Disney’s buying of Marvel changed things? Was it just missed out on the list? I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment