MK HeroClix House Rules

Thursday 22 April 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 12th to 18th April


Sorry for the long wait about as Blaire has not been on for over a week and the fact that I have been busy working on M.S. Wars, there has not been anything to keep in hand, but now that I have this weeks Heroclix in hand I can post last weeks Watch, Listen and Read.

OK, on Monday I watched part three of the Robot Chicken writers playing DnD pod-cast, that weeks episode of The Gadget Show and episode 4 of Dragon Ball (Z) Kai.
Did not watch anything on Tuesday because of work.
Wednesday I watched episodes 11 to 14 of Gundam Wing and 4 The Gadget Show Live web clips.
I only got around to watch the debate on Thursday.
On Friday I watched a whopping 6 The Gadget Show Live web clips, episode 15 of Gundam Wing and episodes 0 and 1 of X.
Saturday I listen to episode 224 of the Anime Pulse podcast and watched episode 16 of Gundam Wing and 4 The Gadget Show Live web clips. I also got Naruto Season 9 box set and the Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter on DVD.
Lastly on Sunday I watched that weeks Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, 3 The Gadget Show Live web clips and episode 2 of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I also read chapter one of Kämpfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment