MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 26 April 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 19th to 25th April


Well I was original planning to do a Blaire post first out of a pile of posts I now have, I have decided to change my mind and do this first. Also I am sorry that this is half a day later than I said I would post. I have been busy tidying my DVD collect.

Lets see, on Monday I watched episode 39 of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and this weeks Gadget Show.
On Tuesday I listened to while doing some type for my mum, episode 19 of Season 5 of The Otako and episode 225 of Anime Pulse.
Wednesday I only managed to read the first chapter of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Campus Apocalypse. Also the new issue of Neo Magazine came in the post with an article and a review of the new Evangelion movie, Rebuilding of Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone.
As I was work on Thursday and had Heroclix in the evening I did not get any time to watch, listen or read any thing apart from updates on the new Heroclix rule.
On Friday other than playing on the games I picked up, I watched 6 clips of Gadget Show Live and episode 11 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
On Saturday I watched a whopping 8 clips of Gadget Show Live and episode 126 of the Dubbed version of Naruto. I also read the first three chapters of the second story of .hack//AI Buster volume 2 and chapter 2 of Chaos;Head. I also got in the post Rebuilding of Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone, two days before it hits the shops, sweet.
Lastly on Sunday other than a bit of gaming, I watched this weeks Doctor Who, Rebuilding of Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone, episode 209 of the subtitled version of Bleach, a Gadget Show Live clip and part four of the Robot Chicken writers playing D&D pod-cast.

Oh and the image is from Rebuilding of Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance and not Rebuilding of Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment